Monday, 17 February 2014

2014: Brasil


 
 
My collection contains 729 stickers (640+89).
89 Update stickers added to my collection: 71 from the international pack and 18 differents from Portugal (6), Spain (6) and France (6)
 
 
Panini hard cover album



 
 







 




 
This album is autographed by RICARDO COSTA, RUBEN AMORIM, ANDRÉ ALMEIDA and ENZO PÉREZ
 
 
 (Thanks to Jorge Carvalho for this one)

 
 
 
 
Extra stickers:
 PORTUGAL:
  
 
SPAIN:
 
 
FRANCE: 
 
BRASIL (print on paper):
 
 

FROM AROUND THE WORLD (71):
 








 
Different packets:
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 From Coca-Cola Mexico:
 (Thanks to Jorge Carvalho for this one)
 
 
 
Thanks to Jorge Ferreira for this one:
 
 
 
From other collectors:
 





 





3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Erik Eje Almqvist and I am a journalist, working for Sweden's biggest daily newspaper, Dagens Nyheter (www.dn.se).

    I am currently working on an article about Panini football stickers, and I'm contacting you because I found your informative website on the subject.

    I used to be a passionate collector myself and have a complete album from Italy 1990.
    However, I would like to know a little more about the history of collectors cards. I know that the first international Panini sticker album came out 1970. But do you know when the first collector cards with athletes were sold? I am also curious if you know of a story relating to Panini Stickers? Someone who has been looking for a specific sticker or album for years?

    Lately I have contacted a few people on Panini Forums and eBay auctions. All of them are men. Therefore I also wonder if you know of any women in the Panini collecting community?

    Best regards,
    Erik Eje Almqvist
    erik@ejealmqvist.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the first year a hardcover album for the worldcup is released by Panini? I called Panini and a representative from Panini Italy in Modena told me that a 2010 hardcover version was released in Germany only, is this true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that. In Germany they released the hard cover for Euro 2012.

      Delete